If you were not able to watch the Spanish Award Show, here is a clip of Becky G's new commercial.
After watching this commercial, you have to admit that the new COVERGIRL is a beautiful young lady, with a lot of talent. The 16 year old Mexican-American rapper, singer, songwriter performed her new EP track ‘Play It Again’ instantly winning over the crowd that attended the Premios Juventud!
Not only did Becky G perform at the Award Ceremony, the new COVERGIRL was also nominated for ‘Premio Revelacion Juvenil’. This would explain why the young songstress appeared looking completely flawless when walking the red carpet.
Celebrity MUA, Sarah Uslan drew inspiration from Becky’s fans who voted between three eye looks inspired by COVERGIRL’s Flamed Out Collection. Here are the exact steps and products Sarah used to create Becky's red carpet look:
1. For the face, start out by applying COVERGIRL Clean Whipped Crème Foundation and afterwards, apply COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer.
2. To accent the cheek bones apply COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush and to set the look use COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder to finish off the face and reduce the brightness of the skin so that Becky G was camera ready.
3. For the eyes, apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Gold Flame (330) to entire inner corner of eyelid. Also use it to line the lower inner corner of eye.
4. Softly apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Red-Hot Flame (310) to outer corner of eye; gently smudge the Gold Flame and Red-Hot shades together with the finger across the middle of the eyelid to blend.
5. Line the entire rim of the eye with COVERGIRL Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus, Charcoal Ink (250).
6. Finish with COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black Blaze (300) for a bold statement.
7. For the lips, to add that Miami ‘sabor’, Becky G rocked COVERGIRL Lip Perfection in Flame (300) to add a pop of the tropics.
As you can see, with just a few select COVERGIRL products, you too can achieve this flawless and youthful Red Carpet makeup look.
If you enjoyed today's "Steal This Look" beauty tutorial, then here are a few more that You may have missed:
Sofia Vergara at the SAG Awards
Sofia Vergara at the Golden Globes
Taylor Swift & P!nk at the American Music Awards
P!nk at the MTV Awards
Now it's YOUR turn: Speaking of COVERGIRL products, have you tried any of their newest products mentioned in this post? Let us know which items you have used and share your thoughts in the comments!
Disclosure: All of the links posted in our "Steal This Look" makeup posts are NOT affiliate links. These links are ONLY provided to help our readers see the exact COVERGIRL items used by the MUA. If you decide to purchase any products by using these links, we DO NOT receive any form of compensation.