Navy is the New Black

 

SAG Awards 2013 Red Carpet

 There was clearly a blue and navy trend on the Red Carpet last night on the SAG Awards. Ironically, I spent Saturday afternoon shopping with my sister and best friend for my birthday and had just had a conversation with them about how I felt that Navy was becoming the new black.{I bought a beautiful Navy Jessica Simpson coat for my upcoming trip to NYFW - more about that later} and then Sunday night I was pleased so see so many beautiful stars wearing the trend down the red carpet. I love the way navy has the same slimming and classic effect as black. 
 
 
Amanda Seyfried - Zac Posen

Jennifer Lawrence - Dior Haute Couture

Busy Philipps - Gabriela Cadena


Jessica Lang - J Mendel
 
 
Nicole Kidman - Vivienne Westwood
 
 
Marion Cotillard - Christian Dior





Even Bradley Cooper tried out the navy trend with his Tom Ford suit. He looked so handsome and sleek. The blue and black against each other on the pockets and lapel of the suit is a very nice contrast.
 
 
Check out the entire Red Carpet Gallery from the 2013 SAG Awards Here:
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment