Happy TGIF Beauties!
Fridays are my favorite days of the week. It's the end of the work week, all deadlines are usually completed by this time and Friday night is the best time to unwind and make plans for the weekend.
With that being said, today I wanted to share a fashion list of the Top #10 Fashion Basics every woman should have in her wardrobe.
1. trench coat - outerwear that can be worn year round.
2. a pair of well fitting pants (dark blues)
3. neutral blazer - helps outfits appear "pulled together"
4. statement accessory (necklace, cocktail ring, cuff, scarf)
5. business dress - solid color- can be worn different ways (with scarf, blazer, belt)
6. white party dress - this can also be in print
7. rain-boots - looking pulled together can be done no matter what the weather may be
8. face flattering sunglasses
9. sexy heels
10. pair of comfortable flats - you should be able to walk miles in them!